Can you help me

Hello Guys!
I am new to this platform, still exploring

;-; and it’s my first time in roblox studio and I am trying to make the Nbc waving Idk what the problem can anyone help me
I left the nbc without name using space bar , not sure if that right
plz help

2 Likes

Woah there, you’re going too far.

Firstly, this is the wrong category, change to #help-and-feedback:scripting-support

Second, don’t make these advanced stuff yet if you’re new, start with a kill part, etc.

3 Likes

Yep I am new
And thank you, I’ll keep that in mind
Btw can you explain please wdym about start with a kill part?

Enter this script into the NPC, and inside that script insert and object called “Animation” and then enter this number into the box that says AnimationID: 507770239

Here is what to look for:

local animation = script:WaitForChild('AnimationID')
local humanoid = script.Parent:WaitForChild('Humanoid')
local dance = humanoid:LoadAnimation(animation)
dance:Play()
dance.Looped = true
2 Likes

Hello,

Generally speaking, you are better off starting slow, and then expanding your grip, over all the tools on the platform.

You will never know the answer to every question, nobody will, but that should not stop you from searching for answers.

Even the most experienced, lose their control over motivation at some point, but they always get up.

"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas A. Edison

1 Like

Thank you :pray: I was really upset cuz nothing work in my platform but I will keep trying

2 Likes

I would rather not set the C1 or C0 properties of the character, they can cause weird issues. I suggest you use Motor6D | Roblox Creator Documentation instead.

Also

don’t do this, You should instead set Humanoid | Roblox Creator Documentation to “None”

1 Like

I will do it thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem, good luck with your game!

1 Like