Can you still get MAU on your account if your game is group owned? ( Dev awards)

So I am currently making a game (and I am getting close to finishing). I want to have the game to be group owned but I also want developer products for MAU (monthly active users) I am and always will be the only developer for this game. Is it possible to get MAU if the game is group owned and you are the owner?

3 Likes

Your question’s a little confusing with context so if I were just to look at the title as your question then no your group game’s visit stats do not reflect on your account.

3 Likes

I meant getting MAU for this Special accessories for developers? - Development Discussion - DevForum | Roblox (and phase one)

1 Like

That’s something that will probably be clarified once it’s officially been announced in the Developer Awards thread.

5 Likes

Should’ve specified that in your thread so it was more clear. Yes, they will take group members into account when handling this the same way they do for group games that win Bloxy Awards. If you’re the only staff member in it, same would be applicable - you’d be treated as a development team of one.

Best wait for official information or contact Developer Engagement about this.

4 Likes

Thanks. I posted this in order to finalize my decision whether or not I should use a group or have my game under my account.

2 Likes