Cannot block/unblock users without unlocking with pin first

Pretty simple, I’m experiencing an issue with blocking and unblocking users. I’m met with this message when I try to block/unblock people from their profile:

cd8376535b0a4a4c7798db004d493bbedf198fe2.png

I only have 9 out of the 50 blocked user slots used, and the unblock buttons found in settings are unresponsive:

Tried it out on other accounts and on the iOS app as well, same problem every time.

3 Likes

If you enter your account pin on the settings page, can you unblock anyone from the account page?

Entering the pin did the trick, didn’t think of that. The error message made it seem like it was something else. Thanks.

I’ve been experiencing this exact same issue, your solution to enter the account pin worked. Is the unblock button on your profile an add on or on the actual Roblox website? @WebGL3D

Also, whilst the account pin is still active, if I press the ‘unblock’ button it does absolutely nothing, I’m not sure if it’s broken.

Just tested this myself and I was able to unblock users with my pin active in account settings.

1 Like

That’s incredibly weird, for me it doesn’t work what so ever.

Do you have any add on’s like Roblox+ which modify the pages? I would have said it could’ve been Ad-block but I don’t have it run on the Roblox domain

1 Like

I do have Roblox+ installed, however I’m unsure if that affects it so take that as you wish.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.