Cannot publish games, view skyboxes, most meshes, textures, decals, and unions

Update:
I tried to post this thread once before and I received Error: 502.

When I try to publish a game I receive the following error message:

I have tried signing out and signing back in and this hasn’t helped. This happens 100% of the time. I tried using my other computer and I had the same error message when trying to publish. The steps to reproduce this are to hit File > Publish with a game open or even just a baseplate.

The above is the most important issue, but I’ve also noticed the following and I believe they are related (also please note that when I last edited this same game 2-3 days ago I was experiencing none of the following issues).

• Using the roblox.com website is often very slow for me now and this started happening about a week ago.
  • Searching in the tool box is sometimes slow. This has been happening for the past few days.
  • Skyboxes (excluding the default) will not load. When a game with a skybox other than the default is opened you will not see the correct skybox, although it is a child of game.Lighting. If you select a skybox from the toolbox the result is sometimes it will insert the skybox but the skybox will not be visible, and sometimes it will fail to even insert the skybox and it behaves as if I didn’t ever click it. I first noticed this today.
  • Decals will not load. 100% of the time when I load a game with decals none of the decals are visible, even after waiting a very long time. I have tried reinputting the assetID as well as copying and pasting the decal again, but those do not work. I first noticed this today.
  • Textures will not load 99% of the time. I’m having the same issues with textures as I am decals, however after several minutes one texture did load (but the other 20-30 did not). I first noticed this today.
  • Meshes won’t display. On my normal computer 0% of the meshes would load, however on my secondary computer about 5-10% of the meshes would load. When I say “meshes would load” I’m referring to when I opened up a project file with meshes in the workspace in order to see if they were visible in the game or not. I first noticed this today.
  • Unions either don’t display, or take an extremely long time to load. I’m not sure of the percentages, but I’d say the majority of the time they don’t load. I first noticed this today, although I’ve had this problem previously with other projects and I see this particular issue mentioned frequently.

When I opened a baseplate and attempted to put in a few skyboxes this is what the output window contained:
15:18:20.109 - DataModel Loading https://assetdelivery.roblox.com/v1/asset/?id=95206881
15:18:20.678 - You must log in to perform this action!
15:18:20.699 - Failed to Publish
15:20:11.769 - Unable to load plugin icon. (x7)
15:25:32.795 - Toolbox failed to insert asset 591067775 Sunless Blue Sky Skybox: HTTP 503 (Service Unavailable) (x2)
15:26:08.483 - Image “https://assetdelivery.roblox.com/v1/asset?id=600831635” failed to load in “Sky.SkyboxDn”: Request failed
15:28:11.473 - Baseplate auto-recovery file was created

I am trying to upload some more files such as my system information and a screenshot with my Roblox version but I’m now getting a message saying there was an error uploading those files. I am going to post this and then try to edit and add in more images.

Summing up the site-wide ongoing issue Read this to get informed.

From the incident today, mostly all of the stuff today are because of the update that broke some stuff on the website, & studio as well.

If you want to view the full thing, a known helper told someone about the same situation:

I hope I answered your question! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.