Cannot save or publish game. Failed to upload union error

Hello, i was building my game and when i tried to save and publish nothing happened, i tried a few times and then i decided to check the output and and there were these 2 lines:
14:53:51.306 Magma inc. SUPER PLASMA REACTOR auto-recovery file was created - Studio - C:/Users/User/Documents/ROBLOX/AutoSaves
15:00:38.801 Error while publishing: Failed to upload union. Exceeded limit. Try again in a few minutes. - Studio
I tried deleting all unions and then save but i got another error: failed to save game

Can someone help me fix this?

The trianglecount property in all unions was 0 for some reason.

Maybe due to slow internet connection, for now the first thing I would do is to save the game locally and then go check the internet. If the internet connection is strong enough, go back to the local file and update the game to the platform.

If you have any VPN or any internet protectors. Disconnect them prior to logging on roblox studio. It may also be a bandwidth issue. But the underlining cause for this issue is internet, I believe.

Have you tried to save the game as a file to your pc? Once you do that create a new game and place the file into the game try saving it.

I got that error once so I restarted Studio and then it published.

Double check there is nothing wrong with your account on roblox.

Try restarting Roblox Studio to refresh it.

That has nothing to do with his account.

My studio became unresponsive during one of those awesome moderation events. It’s worth a check.

I disconnected my internet router and connected another now the problem is fixed.

It was my upload speed being a complete 0.