- What issue are you having? Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
None of the player menus can be opened through keybinds.(Chat, Esc menu, Backpack)
What I expected to occur was for the chat bar appear, so I could type in any command or any text or atleast pressing ESC and have the ability to reset character.
- Does the bug happen 100% of the time?
- If so, are there steps that reproduce the bug?
Pressing Play button and trying to open any of them with the keybinds.
Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior. Please make sure that any places used to describe a bug are Active and joinable.**
Any place I tried in Roblox Studio
- Where does the bug happen? (www, gametest, etc) What type of platform are you on? (Mac, PC, Android, iOS, XBox, etc) Which OS and version are you using?
Gametest, I’m using PC Windows 8.1 Professional.
- Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
No, it happens in any game I try testing.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
I have only noticed it recently when I decided to make chat scripts, but I have seen a thread specifically for the chat scripts recently, I’ve decided to test if that was happening to me and unfortunately it was, not only for chat but when I pressed any keybind.
- Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
It started happening with the new Player Scripts.