Can't parse JSON

Hello!

So I am tryna make a FNF game and so decided to take an model from YouTube because I don’t know how to code all the stuff. So I did that but now I wanna add custom songs. But for some reason when I choose the new song it gives the following 3 errors:

“Can’t parse JSON Script ‘Workspace.FNFStage.FNFHandle’ , line 305”

“Can’t Parse JSON Script ‘Players.HystericalBinky.PlayerGui.FNFEngine.Server’ , Line 52”

“Can’t Parse JSON Script ‘Players.TryingToMakeAnAcc.PlayerGui.FNFEngine.Server’ , Line 52”

Can somebody help me out? I don’t know anything about JSON at all so ye. if u can then ask what u need in the replies.

-HystericalBinky

We don’t even have the scripts as to where the errors are coming from. We can’t fix something we don’t have :sweat_smile:

Alr hold on ill send u the bits where the errors come from.

I wonder what the error is coming from :laughing:

Its probably best that you watch the tutorial and learn how to script it. That way, you know how to add new songs. Its really hard for us to fix tutorial scripts because they might require modules from other places etc.

Well duh, obviously from the script. My point was that we can’t fix the script since we don’t have it. An error isn’t enough :sweat_smile:

how do you know it is a tutorial script
also ik what you meant lmao

nvm I reread the post sorry
it is a tutorial script

1 Like

1st error line: local basesong = game.HttpService:JSONDecode(song)
2nd error line: local basesong = game.HttpService:JSONDecode(stage.Config.Song.Value.Value)
3rd error line: local basesong = game.HttpService:JSONDecode(stage.Config.Song.Value.Value)

are u guys able to help me with this?

Also here’s the JSON Code:
JSON Error - Pastebin.com