Can't scroll on the games page using Ultra Wide screen

I use my main monitor for scrolling through the Roblox games page (a ultrawide 3440 x 1440 monitor). When using this monitor I can’t scroll down past the first loaded games

As you can see the games dont load to the end of the page so there is no scroll bar, meaning I can’t load any more games than what you see above.

However as soon as I put my browser onto my second monitor OR resize the browser window to be smaller I can access the scroll bar and load other games. This isn’t a huge deal but it’s definitely an annoyance!

I am using Chrome on Windows, latest version (as of date posted 08.13.2020)

My expectation is to be able to have my browser full screen and be able to load games as I scroll, instead of have it locked to a few rows.

6 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

2 Likes

Can confirm this still doesn’t work, I still have to resize the window

Thanks for the info. When there is an update i will pass it on

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.