Carls Jr. | Instructor Guide

Carls Jr. | Instructor Guide

Carls Jr. | Session Management

Introduction

This is the official training guide for Carls Jr. This guide is flexible and customisable, this will give you a rundown on what's to happen and you will have the responsibility of creating questions, planning when to do what etc. We will provide you Information that you must tell the Trainees prior to starting the proper training.

To add a point to a Trainee, simply run ‘.addpoint (USER)’

All other information (including Trello) may be found in the Host Document, located in the Discord.

Rank Info

P/T = Per Team
Logged = This term simply implies that your name will be marked down on the Sessions board and will be taken into account, this will remain logged for at least 7 days. This may also shows activity which could lead to possible promotions.

Shadow [Staff Assistant+] (3 p/t) - If you’re a shadow, your job is to assist the Instructor in training the Trainees. There should be a maximum of 3 Shadows per team. You are expected to be the role model, demonstrate proper grammar and set an example to Trainees. Please note you will not be logged as a Shadow. Please join at least 20 minutes prior to session time.

Instructor [Assistant Manager+] (1 p/t) - The instructor is the primary role within training our Trainees. You will have responsibility for your Shadow(s) actions, ensuring your training runs smoothly and making sure we’re able to hire capable Trainees to fulfill their duties. You will be logged on the Trello as an Instructor. Please join 20 minutes prior to session time.

Ranker [Chief of Staff+] (1) - It’s in the name, the ranker takes the responsibility of ranking those that pass the training. Whilst you wait for the training to conclude, you may oversee the session to ensure everything runs smoothly. Please join at least 15 minutes prior to session time.

Co-Host [Board of Directors+] (1) - As a co-host you assist the Host in making sure the session runs smoothly. You may be required to take over as host in the unlikely event that the host becomes AFK or has to leave in an emergency. Please join at least 25 minutes prior to session time.

Host [Board of Directors+] (1) - The host oversees the session and has the final say. As the host, you will introduce Trainees, log your sessions on Trello, announce your session etc. Please join at least 25 minutes prior to session time.

TRAINEE TRAINING
- Intro

This information must be copy and pasted to your Trainees. It includes basic information and getting started.

[Do an introduction eg. “Salutations! Welcome to the ‘SUNDAY - 1AM GMT | 9PM EST’ Training Session, my name is Sulphhur and I’ll be your Instructor for today. Behind me are my Shadows, they’ll be assisting me and I am sure you’ll get to know them soon!”]

COPY AND PASTE - You may have to split into multiple messages as Roblox has a message limit

Today’s session will consist of IV (4) phases, we will run through each of them individually.

PHASE I - Grammar Test/Greeting, this should take roughly 5 minutes. You will be prompted with a sentence with multiple grammar mistakes, you must identify these and reply back with the same sentence but corrected; You will receive II sentences. Once complete, you will be asked for your greeting. A greeting should be professional and have flawless grammar. A greeting should look like the following:

:wave: Salutations! Welcome to Carl’s Jr, my name is Sulphhur and I’ll be serving you today. What may I get you on this fine day/evening? Menu is above if needed :slight_smile: :hamburger:

Phase II - Practical Training, here we will explain how to use the register systems. Once you have the hang of it, we will perform a roleplay as if I am the customer and getting served by you.

Phase III - Troll Test, self explanatory. We will pretend to be a Troller and you must deal with us accordingly.

And finally, Phase IV - Promotions, if you are to succeed and make it to the end; You will have been selected and passed your training, here you will be directed to the promotion room and (NAME OF RANKER) will come over and rank you. Make sure to thank them.

Phase I - Grammar Test

DO NOT COPY PASTE, THIS IS INORMATION FOR YOU

This is now where you can have the flexibility you desire, you should use the PrivateMessage (:pm) 1 sentence for your Trainees to correct.

Eg. :pm (names) Correct the following: “hlelo Cna i gte a bRugr nd a vniALla mklshke pls”

Worth (1) point.

Phase II - Practical Training

Within this section, you should walk through how to use the system, once done go to each (Or ask your shadows to) Trainee and ask for a burger and a drink.

If you’re unsure how to explain on using the system, you may copy and paste the below:

Practical Training

Copy and paste each sentence, you may make up your own if you wish!

Shortly, myself or one of my Shadows will approach you with a request. We will request an order of 2 items, you must successfully put it through the system.

Any questions you may have at any time, don’t fret to ask! Just say ‘PTS’! (Permission to Speak)

Using the registers is quite simple:

Click on the Screen with your mouse, this should then bring up a GUI prompting for the username of the Customer.

You may enter the first few letters of the name and it will give you a suggested user beneath it, please double check this.

Click ‘SELECT USER’ > This will then bring up another GUI where you should put in their requested items.

Clicking each item may bring up further prompts.

Burger - The following options are what type of Burgers we sell:
(Double) Cheese Burger, Ham Burger, (Double) Western Bacon Cheese Burger and Famous Star.

Burgers have toppings in which the Customer can request, the options are as of follows:
Lettuce, Pickles, Tomatos and Onions.

Drinks - We sell the following drinks:
Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta, 7 UP, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Pepsi.
Customers have the option with Ice or without Ice. Please remember to ask them.

Sides - Fries, Garlic Bread and Onion Rings.

And lastly, Dessert section - We sell milkshakes with the following flavours:
Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate and Caramel.

You should ask the customer if they want whipped cream or cherries (Or Both!)

Any questions before we get started with the fun part?

Alright! Let’s start. Please wait while myself or one of my shadows comes over to you.

(You should then perform practical assessment, shadows should be assessing the trainees too!)

Splendid, we shall now move onto the Troll Test.

Please remember to issue III warnings before calling a MR+ to assess the situation. Let’s get started.

Please wait for your turn whilst myself or one of my shadows approaches you.

(Work through each user)

Worth (2) points, 1 point rewarded for each item given.

Phase III - Troll Test

Feel free to dress up with a troller outfit. Here you should test each Trainee by being a Troller, ensure Trainees issue 3 warnings and call a MR+ to assess the situation.

Worth (1) point for dealing accordingly to an acceptable standard.

Phase IV - Promotions

Minimum 3 points to pass.

Send the Ranker (If none, PM Host) a message requesting to rank passed Trainees. Those who fail should be dismissed and removed from the server. Those who passed should be taken to the Promotion Room to be ranked.

Once ranked, they should be dismissed and removed. If the other group is still training, you may chill out and watch, I advise not leaving as the Host may have some comments to make at the end of the session.

CHEF TRAINING
- Intro

This information must be copy and pasted to your Trainees. It includes basic information and getting started.

[Do an introduction eg. “Salutations! Welcome to the ‘SUNDAY - 1AM GMT | 9PM EST’ Training Session, my name is Sulphhur and I’ll be your Instructor for today. Behind me are my Shadows, they’ll be assisting me and I am sure you’ll get to know them soon!”]

COPY AND PASTE - You may have to split into multiple messages as Roblox has a message limit

Today’s session will consist of IV (4) phases, we will run through each of them individually.

PHASE I - Grammar Test, this should take roughly 5 minutes. You will be prompted with a sentence with multiple grammar mistakes, you must identify these and reply back with the same sentence but corrected; You will receive II sentences.

Phase II - Practical Training, here we will run down on serving food. You will be shown the basics on how to use the fryer etc.

Phase III - Quiz, here you will be give V (5) prompts about Carls Jr. which you should be able to answer.

And finally, Phase IV - Promotions, if you are to succeed and make it to the end; You will have been selected and passed your training, here you will be directed to the promotion room and (NAME OF RANKER) will come over and rank you. Make sure to thank them.

Phase I - Grammar Test

DO NOT COPY PASTE, THIS IS INORMATION FOR YOU

This is now where you can have the flexibility you desire, you should use the PrivateMessage (:pm) 1 sentence for your Trainees to correct.

Eg. :pm (names) Correct the following: “hlelo Cna i gte a bRugr nd a vniALla mklshke pls”

Worth (1) point.

Phase II - Practical Training

Within this section, you should walk through how to use basic cooking systems, show them where the recipe book is etc. You should then test them on cooking a burger and making a milkshake.

Worth (2) points, one for each item

Phase III - Quiz

Here you should give them 5 questions to answer via PrivateMessage (PM).

Worth (2) points, if they get 3 correct issue 1 points. If they get all 5, issue 2 points.

Some questions you could ask are:
====
Who founded Carl’s Jr | FastFood?
State the name of 1 Co-Founder.
What are your goals within the next few months?
How can you benefit Carls Jr?

Phase IV - Promotions

Minimum 4 points to pass

Send the Ranker (If none, PM Host) a message requesting to rank. Those who fail should be dismissed and removed form the server. Those who passed should be taken to the Promotion Room to be ranked.

Once ranked, they should be dismissed and removed. If the other group is still training, you may chill out and watch, I advise not leaving as the Host may have some comments to make at the end of the session.

1 Like