FREE! Cartoon UI Pack

Wow! Looks amazing! :star_struck:

3 Likes

How long did this take you to make? I was just wondering. Also, thank you for telling me how you created your UIs! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really cool. Might actually use them. :smile:

3 Likes

Wow… This is astonishing and glorious UI Designing right there. I love it’s style and how it was specifically designated for people’s needs. Good job! :heart:

5 Likes

Greetings. What a lovely set of UI! How are you doing?.. If you don’t mind me asking, how long did this pack take you?.. :thinking:

4 Likes

Thank you! This UI pack took me one weekend to complete. I am currently in the process of setting up my ‘UI shop’ which will sell quality UI packs for R$5000 or $15. This way everyone can get a quality UI pack for their game without paying the expensive fees upwards of R$40K. You can learn more about my UI shop idea here and let me know what you think of it in the comments section of that post!

4 Likes

Ah, well done! What do you use?.. If you don’t mind me asking. Also, it looks nice, especially for being a free set, as this UI can be used to inspire others’ UI’s in their game.

3 Likes

As he stated in a previous message, he used Adobe Photoshop.

I didn’t realise that AP could create such beautiful things!

4 Likes

Ah, alright. Thank you for pointing that out. Also, I use Adobe Photoshop for my UI’s at times, as it’s a great program to use, overall.

4 Likes

This is free to use in our games, correct?

edit: also how exactly do I use this in my game?

3 Likes

It’s not just about the program you use. If you do your research, you could find masterpieces that were done using only Paint. I could also apply that principle to myself; for my current showcase project, I rely less on third-party plugins than in previous projects. My attention to detail isn’t impacted at all by this change.

3 Likes

Amazing contribution. Maybe try making some tutorials for beginners ?

3 Likes

Yes, this is free for anyone to use!

You must download the PSD file linked above, and import the UI images into studio for use.

2 Likes

But how do I extract the psd file to get the images out of it? Do I just upload the psd to Roblox? I’ve never used this file format

3 Likes

You will have to open it in photoshop and extract the images to upload into studio. You can open psd files in photoshop, or there is programs like gimp or paint.net you can use to open it with a plugin.

2 Likes

amazing art, great ui’s. incredible sister, great work. continue doing this x!

2 Likes

You’re a godsend, these are so nice thank you so much for sharing them with us :))

2 Likes

Can you private message me a .psd file of it? I dont like media fire and dont trust it :rofl:.

1 Like

I downloaded it ran a few scans and went through the file, I’m more sceptical than anyone when it comes to downloads but this is safe it’s just the psd file and nothing more.

Another reason is because my antivirus software blocks file-sharing websites. Is there any chance you could send me the PSD?