A month later and another update has arrived! I present to you… the V7.0 Update! Featuring a map expansion, 1 new train line, 4 new stations, bug fixes, train extensions and more! Let’s get into it!
The Brown Line Update (V7.0) Patch Notes
- The new BROWN LINE!
- The first cable car monorail train line!
- 4 stations
- Connects with 3 lines.
- Another brand new station design with some having elevators and other corridors to easily connect with other train lines!
- Map Expansion
- The map has been expanded eastwards by 1 grid space (as in the station grid)
- Line extensions
- Pink Line extended by 1 station from Treacherous Intersection → Inferno-Northbound Intersection.
- Orange Line extended by 1 station from Treacherous Intersection → Expressway.
- Cyan Line extended by 1 station from Catville Burgers → Northbound Canal End.
- Full revamp of Treacherous Intersection!
- Orange Line now goes underground before this station.
- Orange Line Express Service (currently not in operation)
- New station location to match with other stations.
- Improved station design used for the PINK LINE.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the inconsistency between different maps in different stations. (The maps now update automatically)
- Fixed the CYAN LINE not going to Downtown Road.
- New roads & canals.
- New Northbound Canal that is inbetween the 2 lanes of the new Northbound Road.
- Other roads that aren’t important to be listed here.
- Giant tree removed to make way for the Pink Line.
- New Handmade Train Models!
- I made a train called the “CRA Generation 1” which is completely built by me but it’s not for operation yet because I have to figure out how to make it move so give me time to figure out. (The next model that I will make is probably a monorail or something.
That’s the end! I hope you enjoy this update and I apologize for having a terrible development schedule, I’m still trying to fix it and I hope that I can slowly go back to weekly (or biweekly) updates. Thanks for reading!