[[[CD Example]]]

All About Sabor

Hello! :wave:

My name is Dino. I am the co-founder of a small café here on Roblox called Sabor. We have around 2.15k members at the moment.

As I mentioned before, Sabor is a café here on Roblox. Our goal is to provide an environment that everyone can cherish, but we also want to make Sabor a place where everyone can be confident with who they are!

This is why we are focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make you unique and different. Furthermore, we hope to bring a new aspect to cafes through our diverse options of food and drinks that we serve at Sabor.

:link: Group: https://www.roblox.com/groups/5330486/Sabor#!/about

The team

@.FizzyColas, Founder
@.iiRosie1, Co-Founder
@.imsheshu, Co-Founder
@.ash1eychu, President
@.pug567888, Vice-President
@.yasuboii, Vice-President

[Recommendation: What is your cafe about? What makes you guys stand out? You’re more than a small cafe on Roblox. The stated goal only speaks about your community, not so much the idea behind Sabor.]

All About The Position

We are currently hiring a Creative Director for Sabor.

[Recommendation: Remove “for our café.” and replace it with “for Sabor.”]

Some things that you will be doing

• Events
  • Marketing strategies
  • Campaigns
  • Game ideas/feedback
  • Community engagement ideas

Requirements

• You must be 14+
  • You must have at least 2 years of experience on the platform
  • You must have a Discord account

Nice to have

• Ability to create GFX, logos, thumbnails, etc.

[Recommendation: Explain why this is a nice have.]

• Professional communication skills.

[Recommendation: This should be required, not a nice have.]

• Previous experiences working at Roblox cafes, restaurants, etc.

[Recommendation: You want to have someone who has experience in the market you’re trying to take part in. This should be required, not a nice have.]

• Considerable knowledge of art and design.

[Recommendation: Explain why this is a nice have.]

Payment

If you are interested in this job, please contact us using the contact information below, and we will discuss a payment that fits us both.

[Recommendation: You should state what payment methods you’re accepting. USD? Robux? Etc.]

Contact us on Discord by messaging Sabor#9305, or by sending us a message here on the DevForum. If you are contacting us through the DevForum, please send me a message. :slight_smile: