You may have noticed that the second rank has been changed to “Beta Tester” but is currently unused. I feel like it’s time to change this. That’s right, I want to finally give some ranks to people I don’t know in real life. If you want to help me beta test, please continue reading.
- You will NOT receive payouts from being a beta tester. Never expect that.
- Remember that this is a volunteer program. You cannot classify yourself as staff.
- I understand that my group is small. Therefore, I have not set a deadline for this.
No. You don’t get admin. You get debug commands for testing purposes, but that’s it.
Since my group is very tiny, the requirements aren’t too strict. But please keep these in mind:
[VERY IMPORTANT] You need to be accessible through Roblox messages until other means of communication are set up (such as Discord). However, I will not be releasing my discord information until this is set up.
- Your account age must be 13 or older. This is partially for safe-chat reasons, but there are other reasons that I will not list here.
- Your time zone needs to be within 2-3 hours of CST (Central Standard Time). For reference, here’s the time zones I will accept:
- Pacific Standard Time (PST) is 2 hours behind Central Standard Time (CST)
- Mountain Standard Time (MST) is 1 hour behind Central Standard Time (CST)
Eastern Standard Time (EST) is 1 hour ahead of Central Standard Time (CST)
- You need to speak English. I’m sorry but I don’t speak any other languages fluently.
- You obviously need to be in my group.
- You need to be on my friends list. I need people that I have at least some trust in. The internet is a crazy place.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send me a Roblox message and let me know when you’re usually online in Roblox. If your timezone is NOT Central, please tell me your timezone. If, for whatever reason, you do not want to tell me your timezone, that’s okay, just tell me when you’re online in my timezone.
Due to Roblox’s messaging system filtering numbers regardless of account age, do not state exactly which time you’re online. Instead, state the approximation. Examples:
I'm usually online in the late afternoon.
I'm usually online late at night.
I'm usually online in the morning.
That's about it! You don't need to include that many things in this. Remember to check your Roblox messages periodically if you get ranked. That is the only way I will be contacting you. Don't worry about being super formal. Just avoid using abbreviations like "ur" or "y."
You must follow me or friend me on Roblox in order to message me.
Please make sure that I am able to message you.
If the time that you are online significantly changes, please let me know.
Life happens, so I may not reply immediately.