CFrame being different on other angles

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    For it to be the same no matter what direction I’m looking.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    For some reason the weapon goes upside down when turning the camera at a certain angle, then goes back up also at a certain angle.
local x,y,z = right.Real.CFrame:ToEulerAnglesXYZ()
right.Holding.Value.CFrame = CFrame.new(right.Real.Position,left.Real.Position)*CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(-90),0)*CFrame.Angles(z,0,0)
  1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I’ve tried doing the + Z in other places to no avail.

It probably to do with it being not in the objects space but in world space

Try converting it into object space

@lrd14

Try this

local rightParent = right.Real.Parent
local leftParent = left.Real.Parent

local rightCFrame = right.Real.CFrame - rightParent.CFrame
local leftCFrame = left.Real.CFrame - leftParent.CFrame

right.Holding.Value.CFrame = rightParent.CFrame:toObjectSpace(rightCFrame) * CFrame.new(right.Real.Position,left.Real.Position) * CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(-90),0) * CFrame.Angles(z,0,0)

This didn’t work and sent the object thousands of studs away from where it should be.
I also had to re-write a lot of it as none of it worked otherwise, its probably my fault that it doesn’t work but here’s the code so you can probably spot the error:

print(right.Real.CFrame:ToObjectSpace(right.Holding.Value.CFrame))
right.Holding.Value.CFrame = right.Real.CFrame:ToObjectSpace(right.Holding.Value.CFrame) * CFrame.new(right.Real.Position,left.Real.Position) * CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(-90),0) * CFrame.Angles(z,0,0)

By the way left/right.Real parent is left and right, and left/right are configs.