CG/Graphics Artist for Hire - [R$3000]

Hello,

I’m currently doing CGI renders for your projects at a decent affordable price. I can do high intense scenes down to low poly scenes.

All the renders I provide will be at 1920X1080 but they can be increased at an extra cost.

Twitter: JamesMRD5
Discord: James Noot#6687

Prices: R$3000 (Group Payout) or (£15) - Can be negotiated

EXAMPLES:

NOTE - If you end up offering a payout percentage for your game then I won’t be interested anymore as I cannot rely on if your game would be successful or not. You are free to offer me a percentage if I joined your dev team but as a contracted payment then that is out of bounds.

Thanks and Enjoy!

8 Likes

Also this is my portfolio of other GFX work if anyone is interested - JM Designs Artwork Portfolio

It’s my birthday on 10th may so I’ve taken 1000 robux off the original price and this will last until next Thursday.

Limited offer and will end soon!

Thanks.

lol I remember I found your devart from searching around for Michael Kiazimov

1 Like

Very nice, those trees were modeled especially well. How are you with rendering/creating videos?

1 Like

Those are super good!

1 Like

Personally I haven’t attempted at any animation yet but with editing and videos I can do.

1 Like

Just finished another request for Peanut Butter Studios!

And my birthday has ended so It’s back up to 3000 robux sadly. Quite a few of you guys got in touch and I made some awesome things!

Thanks and hope you enjoy more of my work in the coming future! :smile: