Changing script disables GUI

So I’ve had this issue since coming on today. I have some SurfaceGUI’s with with frames etc inside them, hasn’t been a problem for months now with changing scripts inside them. Suddenly when I change a bit of code or even add a simple print to the code it disables the GUI completely even when changing a script inside a TextButton. I’m not sure what has happened and I’ve gone through all the properties and made sure it’s still enabled etc. The GUI works before I add anything but disables and is not clickable after. I’ve tried reverting to an older version of the game and it still doesn’t work.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Have you tried whether it works without the script, or maybe with a small different script?

You could also try to move the script into another script Instance, and try if that works, I’ve had issues in the past that got solved that way.

1 Like

Yeah it works without the script it’s just once I change it. I’ve also figured out that it works in the actual game just not studio and it’s with every GUI I have in the game which I think is odd.

Send us the script. We need more information to help you. If this is a bug, post it in #bug-reports

I think it was a bug and it seemed to fix itself. Thanks for your help anyways!