Chicken Shack GFX

Hiya all! I am a ROBLOX Graphics Artist who usually does cafe style GFX. Can you please be honest when rating this GFX.

It is to do with Chicken Shack

Thank you so much! :blue_heart:

8 Likes

I fit you well but I shouldn’t hog most of the space the main character

1 Like

I like it. I could see that as a very popular game thumbnail.

1 Like

Thanks so much! :blue_heart: :smiley:

1 Like

It’s nice! It looks really good, but I would say that for the big icon you could probably have more of the game visible. A random character doesn’t really tell us much about what the game is about, and the actual game is too blurred in the background to tell what’s going on.

Alternatively you could just dress up the guy in cook clothes, cause I think that worked really well for the first image!

1 Like

This is really good, but I always see people in ads wear valkyries. :laughing:

Ad on the left is super similar to Blau Hotel’s ad. Theirs is a hotel worker and instead of WORK AT A RESTAURANT, theirs is MANAGE THE HOTEL. Too many ads look like that, and I don’t get interested in clicking on them.

PRO TIP SO YOUR WORK DOES NO GET STOLEN: Whenever showing a gfx to the devforum, make sure to put a watermark in the middle so it does not get stolen.

1 Like

I love this! Honestly it’s so good I’d hire you to make GFX for my own groups! Looks very professional, as it looks like a popular and well reputated group just by looking at your art. I like it quite a bit as you included the building behind it!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blue_heart:

Thank you so much! :blue_heart: :smiley:

You misspelled ‘restaurant’. But the GFX’s look good.

1 Like

Lol, just practice so it is okay I guess… :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for the advise! I will take it onboard!