Cinema_Sin | Macedonian and Bulgarian and Serbian / Croatian Translator (OPEN!)

Hello!

(Sorry for the late opening :sweat_smile:)
My name is Cinema_Sin and I’ve been on this platform for 2 years (On this account).

Have you ever wanted to expand your games playerbase? Then if your looking for a Macedonian or Serbian or Bulgarian or Croatian then you should choose me!

Why should you choose me?

Well, I’m very active, therefore creating more time for you and myself to work together!
I also provide quality translation, I don’t use google translate to get my answers (that wouldn’t be very accurate).

How much do you cost?

My preferred payment is group payouts but PayPal is fine. I charge 25 R$ per word.

Contact

To get in touch with me, you could DM me here on the DevForum or you could add me on Discord at Cinema_Sin#7939.

A quick heads up

You will be blacklisted from my services if you say anything similar to the following:

I can’t pay you because I don’t have robux / cash to pay you in.

Can you teach me Bulgarian or Macedonian / etc?

Examples

(Bulgarian)
Hello = Zdraveĭte
Good morning = Dobro utro

(Macedonian)

Hello = Zdravo
Good morning = dobro utro

Thank you for reading,
Have a nice day! :wink:

Really sorry, I’m closed until Thursday.

But job discussion is still available.

I would recommend providing an example or examples of your translation abilities. Whether that means translating a specific phrase to demonstrate your skill or translating a popular game’s language so potential customers can get a good idea of what you do.

Ok, I will consider that. Thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Requested by topic creator.