CIV 6 like turn based strategy (revival)

revival

28 Likes

fr, i don’t see any games in roblox like civilization, i mean, real civilization,

not like, [Rise of Nations] or some games that just build stuff, create stuff and attack others, or that game where you build small units and attack others while creating a base ( i forgot the name)

A game where you can actually do stuff and as the time goes you can upgrade and etc, also, Fog of war would be really nice, like in [SNES Civlization]

5 Likes

yes, we will have tech tree, fog of war, unique countries, and a lot of other stuff. But it will be smaller scale then civ 6 since we don’t want matches to be 3 hours.

5 Likes

added more effects, and animation to city settle

2 Likes

added more pcalls ------------

1 Like

the color of the units clothings will change depending on nation color.

2 Likes

rescaled the ui here -----------

2 Likes
  • the client will now wait for unit ids
2 Likes

you should make some of the leaders or nations like builderman or stuff like that, But it looks cool otherwise

1 Like

unit movement, animations and sounds will be added after

3 Likes

the game is gonna have real leaders and countries

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this. This is the type of game I wish existed for so long…

2 Likes

I remember making a prototype for a civillization-type game with procedurally generated maps, was nice working on it.

1 Like

looks pretty cool ------------

1 Like

• borders now have outlines
2 Likes

Dude… you have no idea how much excitement I have for this. This is a game that roblox has been missing for years. This game will be on the front page, and if it isn’t it should be.

Thank you so much for developing this game, my excitement is beyond measurable!!

2 Likes

also thank @SlinkyShelf0 ------

2 Likes

Yes you two are doing an incredible job, please keep the work up, @AIucard_Fahrenheit and @SlinkyShelf0

1 Like

Looks like i’m not the only one who purposely spells “game” as “gaem” :joy: :joy:

1 Like

theres now a indicator on where your unit can move

2 Likes