OUTDATED - Classic S15 Rig [Skinned Meshes]

works perfectly for me, maybe try reimporting the modelimage

1 Like

Just did, same issue. It could be an issue with my Moon Animator or just me importing it wrong.

For anyone needing this I made a starter character for it @ethairo

not really any point of this, i already made a model here:

No no I made a StarterCharacter the one which is put in StarterPlayer, so that any clothing or accessories can be easily applied to it in case anyone needed it

theres a script in the model that already does that

You arenā€™t getting my point man, the script replaces parts, what I did is that I made a StarterCharacter for it (with the head), this way itā€™s easier to modify anything and reduce number of assets in the workplace

I can remove it if you want no offense taken

i get the point is for putting in starter player but it really doesnt save any time when you can just edit the main model yourself for starter player

1 Like

Soā€¦ do you want me to take it down?

Hello! Would it be possible to provide the blend file? Iā€™d like to edit the weight painting! However, itā€™s fine if not i understand that you donā€™t want possible copies / ripoffs

ill be glad to share the blend file once ive released a second version of the rig with all the small annoying issues fixed, right now though ill be keeping it private (also ill need to add ik and whatnot to the blender rig so its easier to animate)

2 Likes

Appreciate it! Iā€™ll use this once the animator is compatible (right now itā€™s extremely hard to animate skinned rigs)

2 Likes

Looks truly amazing!

Though when using it I had a few minor issues I hope you could address.

While using the skinned mesh version, the playerā€™s head seems to be positioned a bit too low compared to the normal version. I also saw this replicated in other screenshots posted here.

Secondly the shoes seem to be stretched a tad bit too much as it makes some shoes look like knee high socks.

Though honestly you did an amazing job with this! :+1:

2 Likes

This is amazing. :clap:

Iā€™m gonna use this for my upcoming projects.

Thank you for giving this to the Community Resources!

This is awesome and it would be cool to use in a game except that some avatar accessories like waste and back donā€™t work properly

2 Likes

thanks for the info, ive been supper bugged about the hand and shoes stretching issues for ages but havent had the time to fix it just yet

2 Likes

To be honest, Official Roblox should add this, itā€™s a mix of r6 and r15 which is perfect.

Do you know how these compare to R6/R15 performance-wise?

For example, 30 players in a game with R6 versus 30 players in a game with your skinned mesh? Iā€™d assume performance would be rather similar since bends really wouldnā€™t create too many extra tris, but I am curious if you might know the answer to this.

can you skin these packages?

4 Likes