CletchGFX - Graphic Designer Portfolio (Outdated)

Hi there! I am a Graphic Designer by the alias of Cletch and I have been doing it for quite a while, I am offering my services for any low poly/cartoony type games that are on Roblox! I am a very good communicator and knows how to do most things well. I use the program, blender and photoshop. :smiley:

I am available for almost all day, I take breaks every 1hr - 2hrs. I may take up to 1 day or more due to real life or business.

I charge 3500 for Thumbnails and 1500 for icons. Prices may be negotiable and depending on the level, I may charge lower or higher.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CletchGFX or on discord at Cletch#9029.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Cletch is a very good and reliable guy. You should hire him.

2 Likes

Very talented I reccommend commissioning this man he is mad talented!

1 Like

Cletch is an incredible artist who has never failed to impress me. If you don’t want to spend tons of robux but want professional looking art, he’s the guy.

1 Like

Very fast, efficient, astonishing worker. I 100% would advise you to commission this dude.

1 Like

Cletch#9029

Hey, I wanted to commission you, but your tag doesn’t seem to be working. If you’re interested in taking an order then please contact me. Black#8613