0Skyz | Graphic Designer - OPEN

Hello! I’m 0Skyz, a graphic designer/render artist who’s been on the ROBLOX platform for nearly 8 years, and I’ve been doing GFX for 3 years. I enjoy creating digital art and specialize in 3D rendered graphics through the use of Blender and Photoshop. I pride myself on having a flexible style to match your desires and my own. Have a cool idea you want to bring to life? I’d love to help!

Thumbnails

Area 27 - CreepySins’ SCPF

SKYWARS! - CreepySins Studios

Club Illumina

Armed Forces and the People United

RoCitizens

Personal Art

Lollipop Simulator - An Endless Summer

RoCitizens

RoCitizens

Icons

Weaponcraft

RoCitizens

Area 27 - CreepySins’ SCPF

SKYWARS! - CreepySins Studios

Area 47 - CreepySins’ SCPF

RoCitizens

Advertisements

Miscellaneous

Full Portfolio: 0Skyz - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

• My preferable form of payment is by Robux via group payouts or by t-shirt payment (client must cover tax fees.)

• I can now take USD payment via PayPal as well. Rates are .0035/R and rounded if needed.

• I take full payment after the graphic is completed. You’ll be shown the final with a large watermark which will be removed upon payment. I can, however, charge 50% or full payment up front for any reason.

• My prices are aimed towards clients with comfortable budgets, but I’m open for negotiations!

• Pricing is based on detail, complexity, and demand. I always aim to produce work I’m proud of, so I often spend hours perfecting a graphic to meet not only your expectations, but mine as well.

• If you’ve got a deadline, let me know, and I’ll be willing to work with it. I may charge extra as a rush fee if you need it sooner than when I’d finish.

• Prices for other graphics can be determined while ordering. Though not listed, I can do gamepass/badge icons, character/object renders, posters, and generally anything you may need that requires 3D rendering.

• Keep in mind while ordering that I specialize in larger scenes with multiple characters. I can adapt to various genres and styles, though my strengths lay less in heavy post-edit work.

Thumbnails: 20k R$ - 40k R$ / $70 - $140 USD
Icons/Ads: 8k R$ - 15k R$ / $28 - $50 USD

Terms & Conditions / Other Information
  • I reserve the right to deny any commission for whatever reason, be it that I’m too busy or simply do not wish to take the order.

• My prices can change beyond the listed range. If you are not comfortable paying what I charge, there are other artists who can fit within your budget.

• If we initially agree on a payment, I expect you to fully meet said payment at the end of the order.

• Upon ordering, please have the models you’d like in the graphic ready along with any sort of reference. Though I can model, I generally will not for commissions.

• No refunds or chargebacks after the design is completed to your wishes. I will work with you until you are satisfied, but I may charge extra if multiple changes are made.

Commission Sheet

I’m available for contact generally whenever needed, and I try to respond to DMs as soon as I can. I work on graphics most of the week, but outside activities can extend how long it takes to complete an order.

Note that graphics can take up to two weeks at the latest, however I typically finish between two days to a week. Again, I can work with deadlines!

Have any questions, concerns, or critiques? Feel free to let me know! Any feedback in the comments is greatly appreciated!

I can be reached here on DevForum or at:
Discord: Sky#2000 (Fastest contact. Capital S in the user.)
Twitter: @0Skyz

I look forward to working with you! :grin:

Portfolio Updates
  • Complete revamp, new prices & examples, opened to the public [7/20/20]
  • Added new examples, captioned work with game/group names [10/13/20]
128 Likes

[UPDATE JULY 24 2020]

This is an updated review for the artist ‘0Skyz’ that is very in-depth when it comes down to my experiences with this artist, who I would highly recommend for all of your graphics needs.

0Skyz has made me hundreds of different unique renders over the past 2 years that she has been making all of my graphics during. Every single one of those renders was a unique experience that really showed just how much she cares about the satisfaction of her customer.

During an active commission, she would send progress images, share concepts of how to improve on my initial vision, and work with me whenever I had any disagreements towards the look of the artwork.

Out of the 15+ thumbnails, 20+ icons, 100+ gamepasses, and hundreds of other assets made for myself, I have never has a less than perfect interaction with this artist.

I would HIGHLY recommend this artist for all of your graphics. It is definitely worth the price in the end, and it really lets your game stand out comparative to the competition, all because it has some amazingly produced graphics!

31 Likes

I’ve seen this one alot! image All your work looks awesome!

6 Likes

Definitely recommend hiring 0skyz for GFX. Couch

3 Likes

Super talented. Keep up the amazing work!

3 Likes

I highly recommend hiring her. She might be one the most trustworthy GFX designers in the genre, or the forum itself.
Her work is amazing and I don’t regret hiring her.

5 Likes

Added a few new graphics from work for @CreepySins and @Firebrand1!

5 Likes

Although I don’t like how Creepy’s models look very old and outdated, you can make them look nice no matter what.

4 Likes

That wasn’t very nice. 30charlimit

5 Likes

Very solid work. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a rendered thumbnail.

2 Likes

This is the best graphic designs I have come to see so far on the Roblox Developer Forum! Great work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An amazing graphics artist, with high quality and very detailed work. Definitely worth the price, and a good friend. I highly recommend her :100: :bangbang:

1 Like

One of the most underrated artists in the game, I HIGHLY recommend her as her work is not only some of the best I’ve seen personally, but also is known for her reliability and concise workflow. I can vouch for her 100%.

Happy Ordering!

2 Likes

I really like this one :joy:

1 Like

Haha yeah, I made that render for CreepySins for a different purpose, but one of his group’s developers turned it into a funny ad.

1 Like

Overly-priced. There’s better who charge less. No joke.

I’d disagree, the fact that they make large landscapes (like the first thumbnail) used proper emissions/models on players, good shading, proper looking displacements and grass, lighting shading, rim lighting, render times, camera composition, and overall poses are generally really nice looking and well done. If it seems overpriced to you, you can try replicating the exact same models/shaders/materials yourself and see how that goes for you.

Also, you shouldn’t just say someone’s work is overpriced and thats about it, atleast show backup/proof that you can show its overpriced rather than saying “oh yea its overpriced.”.

5 Likes

I appreciate the feedback, it’s always good to hear! I’m still in the process of working on this portfolio to match my current work and quality, but my prices are heavily influenced by customer demand and the immense detail (as @3rdhoan123 described) I put into my work (hence why I’m often closed). I typically get a lot of commissions when not completely closed, so higher prices help steady that flow of clients to something I can manage!

Looking forward to seeing an updated portfolio - keep up the good work.

1 Like

very convenient prices and awesome work. 11/10 will recommend

2 Likes