[CLOSED] 0Skyz | Graphic Designer

About Me

Hello! I’m 0Skyz, a graphic designer who’s been on the Roblox platform for nearly 7 years and have been active in the graphics community for roughly 2 years. I enjoy making digital art and specialize in 3D rendered graphics through the use of Blender and Photoshop.

Showcase

Thumbnails

Icons

Advertisements

Miscellaneous

All of my previous work can be found here: https://www.deviantart.com/0skyz

Payment

Pricing typically depends on detail and complexity of the desired graphics. Here are my base prices:

Thumbnails: 20k R$ - 30k R$

Icons: 5k R$ - 8k R$

Advertisements: 7k R$ - 10k R$

Pricing can additionally vary on the amount of current commissions and availability. Prices for other graphics (gamepasses, character renders, etc.) can be determined while ordering.

I currently only accept payment in the form of Robux preferably via group funds, but I will accept payment through t-shirt/shirt so long as I still receive the full amount of agreed payment after taxes.

Contact

I can be reached here or at:
Discord: Sky#2000
Twitter: @0Skyz

I look forward to working with you!

16 Likes

I would highly advise hiring this user for all your graphic needs.

She has completed a lot of work for me in the past, and is one of the only graphic designers I will work with because she always ensures I have a quality thumbnail/icon/ad before closing the commission.

I also love how professional she can be while still holding a strong personality.

Would recommend!

7 Likes

I’ve seen this one alot! image All your work looks awesome!

3 Likes

Definitely recommend hiring 0skyz for GFX. Couch

1 Like

Super talented. Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

I highly recommend using hiring her. She might be one the most trustworthy GFX designers in the genre, or the forum itself.
Her work is amazing and I don’t regret hiring her.

2 Likes