[CLOSED] [15-25%] Hiring a Zone Designer & Builder for Newhaven

About me

Hello! I’m Jacey. I’ve been developing on the Roblox platform for about seven years now. I specialize in programming and UI design, but also have experience in building, animating, and graphic design.

About the Game

Newhaven is an open world and dungeon crawler MMORPG. Battle foes across the world in many different completely unique zones. Unlock new armour and weapons to bolster your characters strength. Play as one of many different classes, each with completely separate themes and gameplay. Venture into Rifts: 3-player PvE content where you get to play through a scenario – ranging anywhere from rescuing prisoners from a remote island to storming the gates of a mighty fortress. Battle other players in PvP arenas. Unveil the secrets of the world and play through an immersive storyline – in Newhaven.

About the Job

You will be designing & building zones for the game. This is an MMORPG game with a gothic-medieval style (for more style reference, search up ‘World of Warcraft - Gilneas’ and 'World of Warcraft - Kul’Tiras".)

What you will be doing:

• Creating immersive and beautiful zones for players to explore and complete world content in. Terrain will be made using triangular terrain.
  • Working as a zone designer throughout the game. We plan to continue adding additional zones and content for very long even after release.

Benefits

• I have a decent amount of building experience myself, but I am occupied with doing all of the programming, ui design, animation, and graphics for the game. I can provide you with detailed descriptions of the zones, even including some drawings
  • I have a plethora of premade assets such as trees, rocks, shrubbery, buildings, etc that you are also free to use. This job is mainly focused on putting together maps rather than the individual assets.
  • Superb status with our community – you will receive ingame items, and awesome roles in the discord & game!

Payment

You will be recieving 15-25% of the game’s total income. This is because you are not creating the zones from complete scratch, but based on my detailed descriptions and provided assets.

Contact

You may contact me via Discord: Goldlimn#8331

8 Likes

Saw this project on Twitter, looks super cool! Plus, Jacey is super good to work :+1:

Would definitely recommend this job. I would apply, but I’m busy with my main project :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve known Gold for a while and I think it’ll definitely be fun to work on this project. It looks good so far from what I’ve seen. Would recommend.

1 Like

I messaged you on discord well added you the message part is yet to come

1 Like

Sent you a friend request to Discord.

Cool game.

Good luck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.