[CLOSED 2021 Portfolio] R15/R6 Animator

PORTFOLIO Unbelievably_HD (1)

Info

Hello I have been working on roblox since early 2021 in animation I have been a member of roblox since 2017, I like to create games (it’s a pleasure) I am very polite with the community and , I am very patient (I can wait several months of patience or even a year).

As I said I started at the beginning of 2021 so I have my basics in animations, i know The 12 Principles Of Animation and i don’t use blender yet because I prefer to train first on [Moon Animator], But I have already worked for people who or most of them are not known, so I don’t know who is who, but I used to work for a group called [FutureWeb Games] which is famous.
I also invite you to look at my roblox profile.

Avail

I am available almost every day (it all depends on the time zone in your country) when you ask me if I am available I will answer you directly 1 day later or a few hours later or maybe even directly, the maximum is 1 day,

Nobody bothers me, you can contact me any time of your day.

Pay

I am not a difficult person about the price so offer me a price directly, the method not to break your head is (group funds) but I also accept payment via paypal (a method that I personally prefer), but does not offer a low price.

– I’m available on discord and also roblox if you don’t have discord

Ex&Cont

Unfortunately, I only put two examples because they are the best. (But I got better because I had done them in March 2021)

Example 1

The first is called (Abduction alien)
[DELETED]

Example 2

And the second is called (Electrocution Alien)
[DELETED]

More information on my (discord).
[DELETED]
Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Please show past work to increase the convincibility and get more chance of getting hired. Portfolio is looking fresh. Keep up the hard work.

Best Regards
-KingTrolling

1 Like