[CLOSED - $250 USD] Hiring low-poly simulator builder (time-sensitive)

About The Job

I’m looking for a someone to build a low-poly main map for my simulator. There may be more needed in the future. Some of the models (i.e. Egg/Pet Machines, Portals, etc) are already built, and can either be used directly or as inspiration for the ones you made. This map will be themed, and I can show extensive examples of what I’m looking for. I had someone else picked out before, but they started late and exams got in the way so I had them make a smaller map instead (shown below). I expect the quality of the map and models made from this commission to at least equal the quality of the map linked below. I am under a slight time crunch, and need this to be completed within the next week.

The map the previous person made (some details hidden)

Payment

Payment is negotiable depending on experience and skill, but will likely be around $250 USD. Higher quality maps will get higher pay. I am looking for something front-page worthy. I don’t have Robux in group funds (only on my account), so I would very much prefer to pay in USD and not stomach the 30% fee.

Contact Us

If you’re interested, send your portfolio to TBoA#2072 on discord.

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.