[CLOSED][25k-30k] Scripter Needed For Simulator Game

About Us

Hello there! We are a team of developers that work under a clothing group named Barbie Kingdom. Barbie Kingdom is one of the fastest-growing clothing enterprises in 2019, achieving 9,000 members, 800,000 sales within half a year of operations.

The Team
@BarbieBankz- Founder/Investor/UI
@12904- Lead Developer/Scripter
@NANOPIXELLOVER- Modeler/Builder

About The Job

We are hiring a scripter to help 12904’s progress on the project. We have a deadline to meet with the development of this game. Work will be shared with 12904, you will be collaboratively working with the team. As for the skills that you’ll need to demonstrate, I need a portfolio of your projects and (if any) games worked on. I except you as a scripter to have experience in a variety of areas. A trello account will be a requirement as it is a tool that is used to organize tasks throughout our developers.

The game is a simulation game, a pet simulation game. Scripters with simulator game experience will get a brownie point. A portion of the game is already done.

Payment

We are paying 25,000-30,000 robux. Your work will be split in half with another developer, thus I feel like this amount is reasonable. We will offer more work opportunities if you do a good job as a scripter (clean code, code that can be easily modified, etc…).

Contact Us

You can message me through Developer Forums if you’re interested, our operations are on Discord. If you wish to apply for this opportunity, please ADD ME on discord theboss#9637.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@BarbieBankz I’ve added you on discord. I’m not sure if the position is still open as it doesn’t clarify anywhere in your post and all slots are filled up in “The Team”. Anyways, just PM me back if the position is taken.

2 Likes

I believe I added you, what is your tag again?

1 Like

@BarbieBankz My discord tag is: Matqx#5545

I am interested and i sent you a discord friend request.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.