| Closed Temporarily | BionicTea | 2D Cartoon Artist and Graphic Designer | Portfolio |

:sun_behind_large_cloud: Hi yall! I’m Bionic or BionicTea, a freelance digital artist who draws 2D Art, designs UI Icons, and more! I love making art for the people on Roblox and I put my passion into all my work. I’m always looking for new challenges and to improve my skills! :relaxed:

:bangbang: Please Note! :bangbang: This portfolio is outdated, if you’re interested to see more of my newer work feel free to message me! Despite what the heading says I may be open to work.

2D Art

Sunglasses full body Commission-3 GlazeFox Commission-6 Bunny Ears Valk Goodbye Space Fedora Sunglasses image WispyTispy Squid Terrific_Dev

Gamepass/Ad Examples

gamepasses

Logo Examples

Stunning-Studios

Endless-Summer-2.0 The-Wolf-Team-logo-no-text Pet-Simulator Uprising-Games-v2-big

UI Icons

Some of The Amazing People I Worked For

@RoyallKiller @V3X0M @rxlledxce @1273found @IAmPinleon @LordOfLuxury @blazinco @J_oen @Chewy_BTW @PapaM4A1 @1billybob1 @Vexetrixx @DevKeyRBLX @alex0the0great123 @Caratts @DataSigh

Some of my work I cannot show due to my clients request

800-2000 Robux or $8 - $15 USD for a logo

800 Robux or $8 USD for profile picture drawing

300-1000 Robux ea. for gamepasses/icons

Please note :bangbang: These prices are more than likely outdated, wi
ll quote my price based on what you commission me for!

❗Terms Of Service❗
  1. Payment must be payed upfront unless we work something else out
  2. If for some reason I am unable to complete the commission, a full refund will be given
  3. Please be respectful and patient as I work
  4. If any major adjustments are needed close to completion of the commission, additional fees may apply

Group Funds or Paypal Only Please(I can accept T-Shirt payments but you must pay the tax Roblox takes)

Prices are negotiable based on commission and can change based on the ammount of revisions

I am available 6-8 hours a day on weekends. On weekdays I’m available around 5-6 hours a day.
(My timezone is PST)

Discord: bionic#4401
Twitter: @Bionic_Tea

If you have any questions about anything please let me know and any feedback is appreciated!

Thank you for reading and I look forward to working with you all :heart:

67 Likes

Good fast service, made me some pretty quality stuff. If you’ve only got a rough idea of what you want, this guy can come up with the rest. Solid recommendation. :+1:

8 Likes

Just a note. GFX refers to 3D art. So saying you sell 2D GFX is kind of a double negative. It’s like saying “I make 2D 3D art.”

With that said, I really enjoyed looking at your work. Amazing job!

8 Likes

He’s amazing 100% recommended you’ll not be wasting your money or time on him!

6 Likes

I’ve added some new examples :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the support :smile:

6 Likes

Changed my prices a tad, hopefully these are more convenient! :grin:

3 Likes

Good job! Those are some really nice designs! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the support! :grin:

2 Likes

Never really managed to reply to this for a rating but he’s a great person to work with. I’ve given a few revisions when we try to give the finished product out and he adjusted them accordingly which, in the end, pushed out an amazing piece of work in a fairly fast time frame

6 Likes

Updated my portfolio a bit! Added some new headings and some of my new work. I hope this looks better then how it looked before! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I updated the banner and added some of my doodles I’ve been working on :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’ve added some more examples to my “Character Art” Tab! :blush:

1 Like

You forgot to add your username to some of the art, I’d recommend fixing that ASAP so no one steals it.

2 Likes

Highly recommend Bionic! It was very easy to contact him, and within 10 minutes we agreed on a deal!

It only took about a day for him to finish his art for me (I hired him for a thumbnail with multiple characters!) showing he is very dedicated to his work.

He remains in contact while working and will show you drafts while he progresses to ensure your liking. If you are looking for a 2D drawn thumbnail, game icon, portrait, etc, this is your guy.

My request was more challenging as it demanded a lot of work (thumbnail), but he quickly took the challenge and did very well.

I recommend Bionic as his art style, work ethic, and communication are all truly amazing!

3 Likes

Can you draw like full characters that are in a simmilar style to Jackryz? I was thinking of making an Animation series.

If so, how much would it cost.

1 Like

Also, I would need multiple frames for each character. ( Like leg moving animations) Only like maybe 2-3

1 Like

Yeah I would be able to do that! The cost would depend on how many characters you would want but it can definitely be negotiated! My discord is bionic#9528 if you’re interested :relaxed:

1 Like

Can I just ask what you use to make your 2D Character Art? Also, all your work is amazing, good luck with other commissions.:+1::grin:

3 Likes

Thank you! I use Adobe Illustrator and Clip Studio Paint for my art :smiley:

2 Likes