[CLOSED] [$350 USD] [HIRING] 3D Monster Modeler

Hello! Our project is in need of monsters, so we’re looking for someone that can model 3 unique monsters in our game. In addition to those 3, there is a 4th monster that one of modelers was unable to finish. You can either continue where he left off or start from scratch with the concept We require all the assets within the next month and a half, and are willing to pay up to $350 to get these assets finished.

If you’re interested, please DM me screenshots of your previous creations. Looking to have this position filled out by Monday. We’ll also send you the concepts of the monsters we need done so that you have an idea of what we’re looking for.

3 Likes

I wanna do it but not for USD for R$.

To everyone that I’ve contacted so far, keep in mind that there are multiple of you and I haven’t selected someone to work on it yet. If you can do it, please let me know ASAP.

Someone has filled the position! Thanks for applying and if we need more work done in the future, do apply again :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.