[CLOSED] [$500-1000 USD] City Map Maker Needed (Terrain, Asset Placement, and Building)

About Me

Hi there! I’m Korky, a former Roblox intern who works full time as a Roblox developer. I am currently starting a side project for my new studio Kanga. I am in need of a talented map designer who can build an immersive city map using smooth terrain, pre-made assets, and building. In other words, you are to create a beautiful map out of terrain, fill it with assets that are already made for you (buildings, roads, etc), and build your own additions when necessary.

This is a private project of mine, so information about the specifics of the game will be kept secret until you are hired and under contract.

About The Job

I am looking for a professional builder to create an immersive and beautiful map. The map will consist of a variety of different settings, from city skyscrapers to farmland, all in a fairly compact map. Most assets will be provided for you, so you should be very talented with smooth terrain, creating environments, and also have experience building/modeling.

Example of some targeted styles:

Essentially, the map will be tropical, hilly, and probably surrounded by mountains in some areas.

Ideally this map needs to be completed by mid-July.

Payment

The price is negotiable, but I’m guessing it will fall somewhere in the ballpark of $500 - $1000. Payment can be in Robux or USD, but USD is strongly preferred. I will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the map you’ve created.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum (and later through Discord). Please send me your portfolio of you have one!

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and let me know if there are any major questions I can answer here!

7 Likes

I would like to help. My discord is OliwierGamerYT#4637.

I highly I recommend to place the amount you’re paying in the title of this post. Like this you’re catching the eyes of professionals, especially when paying such sums.

2 Likes

Really Interested discord: DevMax#3994

I recommend @WSSI for this job.

2 Likes

I am interest, DM me @ Lyte#0001

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.