[CLOSED $700 USD + 10%] Looking for a programmer

Hey there,

I am looking for a Lua programmer who can develop a FPS system like in bad-business and script other gameplay elements like User Interface and such. So without wasting any time I’ll get into the topic.

I am looking for someone who has at least 2 years of experience with Lua and should be able to code efficiently, having worked on any FPS project is a plus. The candidate should be able to communicate professionally, should provide day-to-day updates and must be able to elaborate this plans to execute a certain feature. The candidate should not quit halfway through the project.

About The Job

• Creating a solid fps system like in Bad Business.
  • Scripting several guns and other weaponry.
  • Saving user’s data efficiently.
  • Scripting UI and other elements of the game.
    The candidate will be provided with a detailed PDF about the job upon selection.

Why you should work for me:

• I have hand picked some of the best developers in the roblox community and will be hiring them soon to work on this project.
  • The deadlines are flexible, there is no pressure.
  • I allow my developers to be as creative as they can.
  • I am transparent with my developers, you can be as open as you want to be. For example if you don’t like the idea I pitched, you could tell me face to face.

Payment

Right now I can offer $700 USD and 10% of the game’s revenue. The candidate will be paid via Paypal, Goods & Services.

Contact

Interested candidates can contact me on discord with their portfolio and previous works, my tag is discord toocrusty#0007

8 Likes

I am interested in this post
my discord is:GanzoDev#1637

I’m interested! I’m and advanced user physics and UI scripter.

Twitter: @LiamSkylex
Discord: Sheriff_Liam#1456

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.