[closed] A scripter/gui artist for a low poly simulator game

Hello, I’m working on a simulator game and I need scripter who can make simple scripts like teleportation, etc. Also for the gui designer I need cartoonish guis like for buying game passes.

PAYMENT

I will be paying 20% funds to the gui artist and 45% to the scripter.

Contact Information

Discord : Anar270

Game LINK : https://www.roblox.com/games/3428163416/Orbloxia-Fallupdate#!/game-instances

3 Likes

I may be interested in this, however I do have some questions.

What is the game about?
Do you have funds to advertise the game?

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. Its a simulator game, where you pick up orbs to grow size. And yes I will advertise the game.

1 Like

Will we be paid if the game fails and doesn’t produce much revenue?

1 Like

I was going to ask the same thing.

2 Likes

@mistrustfully @ii_firescroll well im giving you a part of the game, so no.

Well, if it does fail, I’m not getting much out of it, revenue wise. Is a price negotiable?

If you think it’s gonna fail, I prefer you not do it. The game doesnt require complex scripts anyway.

I’m currently interested, but the fact that I’m not gonna get paid if the game is poorly advertised, or if the community doesn’t enjoy it makes me lose a WHOLE LOT of interest. Most developers will say, ask the same thing, and require the same thing. If you want a scripter as soon as possible, then I recommend you consider paying your devs if the game fails.

Ok, lets take this to discord. Anar270

And sure ill pay

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.