[CLOSED] Advanced/Experienced Programmer - Commissions only

!! CLOSED FOR NOW, MAY BECOME AVAILABLE AGAIN IN FUTURE !!

Service Offered:

I am an experienced programmer with over a year of coding experience in lua, and multiple years in other languages. I have worked on multiple projects in the past. I can program simple things such as round scripts to more complex systems such as OOP and metamethods/metatables.

Availability:

I am available for up to 10 hours on a weekend, and up to 4-5 hours on a weekday. You may set a deadline for when an asset must be completed if needed. At the moment, I am already working on a project so I am not looking to join any development teams or groups, I will only do single, small-term tasks. I am only working on Roblox , which means I won’t develop a website or discord bot, etc.

Payment:

I accept payments that are agreed upon before starting any work . I will only accept payments by group, not from shirts or other purchasable assets. Payment must be confirmed before I hand over any work (to prevent scams). However, to assure you I have completed the work I can send as many demonstrations and screenshots as you like.

You can contact me on Discord: Bocky#0240. Alternatively, you could contact me here on the DevForum but my reply may be slower.

2 Likes

Hey, do you have any sort of past work?