[CLOSED] Akkoard - Professional 3D Asset Maker [High Quality Guaranteed!]

Hello and welcome to my Portfolio!

My name is Akkoard. I am currently 18 years old and I am studying Game Art for my future career in the Game Development industry.

I have been building assets and working on small projects on the Roblox platform for over 8 years. Currently, my mission is to revolutionize the way games on Roblox could work.

My current timezone: GMT-4

During interviews, I like to keep a friendly and professional environment so that my customers feel as satisfied as possible.

My aim is to provide my customers with the highest quality assets possible, so it may take me anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks to complete a commission, depending on the complexity of the model.

I can make low/mid/high poly models, and I will do my best to make them look as professional as possible.

Before contacting me, you must be prepared with a full explanation of every necessary detail you want your asset to have. It is vital for me to understand the concept of your project so that I can make the best fitting asset for it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that I am a short-term dev. Unfortunately, I will not be accepting any long-term positions. I prefer to focus on smaller builds/assets.

My preferred payment method is PayPal, but I also accept R$s as a form of payment [In DevEx Rate.]
If you choose to pay with R$s, you will have to pay the additional 30% Roblox fee.

Low-Poly: 300 to 10,000 per asset. ($1.05 to $35.00 USD.)
Mid-Poly: 2,200 to 32,000 per asset. ($7.70 to $112.00 USD.)
High-Poly: 7,000 to 128,000 per asset. ($24.50 to $448.00 USD.)

Keep in mind, the price will depend on the scale and complexity of the model.
Prices are also negotiable.

IMPORTANT: I will only start working on my commissions once I recieve a 30% pre-payment.
If my commissions are cancelled, there will be no refunds.

I am usually available on Discord, so you can either contact me on Discord, or send me a private message via the Developer Forum.

Discord: Akkoard#1671

3 Likes

work looks promising tbh! i’d try to make more stuff to add to ur portfolio so it’s not all different angles of a chair set… and/or large images, quite hard to see and not many people are gonna individually click through each one!

also more examples of things that hold importance & significant that can really make your portfolio stand out!