[CLOSED] Area 02 Recruiting an Animator

Imgur

Area-02 is Recruiting an Animator

[R$40,000+] One-Time Commission

Game Information:

https://www.roblox.com/games/2808131030/SCP-173-Area-02

Area 02 is a game owned and operated by Toad_II’s Foundation and Octa Studios. By applying for this position and being accepted onto the development team, you will be registered as an independent contractor (more information below).

Job Description:

We are looking for an animator to help us animate some new SCPs for Area 02. There are 5 SCPs needing animations within a set time frame. Further details on the task will be provided after contact.

By applying for the position of Animator, we expect that you have the following:

• 1+ years of experience with animating in Roblox studio, Blender, or other animation software.
  • Experience working with scripters, 3D modelers, and other developers of varying specialties.
  • A portfolio to reference during selection.
  • Previous employers to back you for this position.
  • A Discord account.
  • A professional (business) email.
  • The ability to create quality assets at efficient speeds.

You are recommended, but not required, to have:

• 2+ years of experience with Animating on Blender, Roblox Studio (using the standard Animator or other animation plugin such as Moon Suite), or other animation software.
  • Skills in team communication.
  • Experience with Trello.

Payment

We are offering a starting payment of 40,000 Robux. This payment is negotiable but only after notifying me personally, outside of the forums (see contact info below).

Contact Information

Anyone applying for this position will contact me first through the forum (either on this post or in PMs) and then I will guide you to my Discord where we can discuss payment and getting you setup with Trello and the rest of the team. My timezone is MST so bare with me if I experience delays in responding to your requests.

Note: Must be 13+ to apply to comply with Discord ToS - Moderators reserve the right to ask for an account homepage screenshot

I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to working with one of you soon!

~ snorebear, Chief Development Officer

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.