[CLOSED] Attack on Titan: Freedom Awaits is now hiring a Scripter! 100k-200k Robux!

Attack on Titan: Freedom Awaits

About Us

Hello people, we are an upcoming Attack on Titan game, I already have a full team (GUI designer, clothing designer, mesh maker, builder, animator, music producer) but we are lacking a scripter which is why I’m currently looking for one that could help the game progress to a further stage.

This game follows the story line of the anime Attack on Titan, we will have missions and free roam in the future, similar to AOT: Downfall and AOT: Revenge.

What we have so far

Test place (Shiganshina)

ODM model and jacket

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/RobloxGame

Utgard tower from AoT

Shiganshina HQ [interior]

Titans

ODM test [Clip by Sirozvn]
https://medal.tv/clips/33426708/d1337hAVIWzb

You can test the game by this link here, right is it is pretty raw as we only have a near completed ODM and a map:

About The Job

We are looking for a capable scripter that could help us tackle bugs and help finish/polish up the gear, I would say that it is 50% complete. However if you are actually looking to be hired, I will be willing to pay more and offer %. Please, please make sure that you are confident with your skills, I don’t want to be rude or anything but if you think you aren’t skilled enough then don’t contact me, thank you.

Payment

Paying between 100k-200k robux for you to script the following:
-Titans
-ODM Gear (half complete)
-Ranking System
More to come in the future, my main objective is to try push out the demo phase.

Contact Me

You can contact me through my discord/twitter (preferably discord)
Discord - 7th Noober#7777
Twitter - @NubberSaures

If you sent a friend request through discord please drop a comment here along with your discord username please, I have quite a few friend requests on discord so is hard to find who is who. :smile:

7 Likes

I recommend @aquawrsp. She is a great scripter!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.