[CLOSED] Back-end Scripter

About The Job

So i’ve got this war group which is in the process of launching the second game, there is an issue i’m having where some guy is joining my game and somehow managing to teleport all my players and the thing is this happened before aswell. I’m looking for someone to look through the files and find the issue, I’ve had 2 scripters prior who have no idea how it’s happening, from what i’m aware they are using a leeching software and executing it using synapse, here is the game link they are teleporting to:

https://www.roblox.com/games/4787104507/Survive-Killer-Piggy#!/about

This has been going on for about a month now, i’m getting a bit irritated, im assuming the 700+ players are all teleported from games they are leeching from.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

I’m paying 20k funds for the issue to be fixed, you need to provide evidence you found the issue and show my scripter.

Contact Us

Please contact me via discord, Imp#0001 ONLY contact me if you are able to the tasks please.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Is there a certain due date the issue needs to be found?

Yeah by tonight, I’m planning to launch tonight or tomorrow morning.

I contacted you on discord.

30char

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.