[CLOSED] Block Pet Modeler!

Hi there! I am HubbyTubbster, a roblox user for several years now. Today I present to you my portfolio for my pet modelling.

You can view my pets here:

Down Below:

(8-Bit pets)

I am available I would say 6 hour’s a day but I am usually always on my discord (You can see it down below), I will try and get roughly 6-10 pet’s a day as I am usually busy with school, other commissions, or sports.

Prices are negotiable, I charge roughly in between 650-850 per pet. I do not accept other payment’s, I only accept robux (I do not take percentage unless I like the idea, and you or your team is professional and understand what they are doing).

NOTE: I am able to turn down your commission, I expect you to have a list prepared or in the making before hiring me (The list will be what pet’s you want in a format of pet’s per egg with the name of the pet). Please note that I am not always flexible with my time but I will always keep your commission at the top of my head.

I create each asset and face that you see above, all the work is created by me.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/HTubbster, and my discord: HubbyTubbster#5713

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Greetings, I would like to say that hubby is the best pet modeler and the fastest. He makes custom faces and not free models! Hubby is a the most respectable person and talented person I met. I would recommend hiring him for pets if you need them!

1 Like

Hubby is one of the most hard working dev’s that I know who is trying his best to get things done quick and efficient for anyone that commission’s him he is hard working and kind also.

1 Like

A very fast and well experienced modeler! I’m sure he will get your build/model done on time and great.

2 Likes

I recommend working with Hubby. He’s ethical and upright in what he does. - A great outgoing person, and is very communicative. Additionally, he’s a very highly motivated individual that will get the job done fast, nonetheless.

1 Like

Hubby responds fast and will no doubt get your order in time with high quality pets. I would recommend him if you need pets!

1 Like

chubby is a very good modeler :yum: