[CLOSED] BlockWork Studios - Hiring Clothing Designer

BlockWork HIRING SHIRT DESIGNER

About Us

Hi there! We are BlockWork, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a Clothing Designer who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, The Bloxy Theatre!

The Team
@Koroukk - Project Manager / Head Developer
@TheFuzi - Scripter / UI
@MLGBeast747 - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Clothing Designer to join our team to make a special shirt. It will basically be a Staff Shirt, which will be blue, and will have our logo on the shirt.

Payment

We are willing to pay 15% of revenue received from our game for ONE MONTH ONLY!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Koroukk ; andrew#1845
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s the first thing people see when they read the forum and I got confused for a second because the title was hiring a Clothing Designer but then I read that. Might wanna change that up a little. Other than that good job and hope you find someone that is interested!

3 Likes

This seems, like, really, really easy. Can you be more specific on “special shirt?”

However, this… Looking up the group, you guys have no titles currently out. So, this means someone is going to spend time making you an asset, and possibly the amount they’ll be paid could be 0 R$.

Also, you might want to rename this. This sounds like the Theater is related to the Bloxy Awards. Feels like false advertising, and I’m unsure if Roblox might content delete your place’s name for that reason.

3 Likes

This Commission Call has been marked as closed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.