[CLOSED] BloxByte Games - Experienced GFX Artist

About Us

Hello! BloxByte Games is a known development group focused on creating awesome experiences for players to enjoy and come back to as a source of entertainment. We created Ghost Simulator, which has been featured by Xbox, as well as working with Roblox on the Egg Hunt 2020. We’re now also working on other projects under the BloxByte group.

Our Group: BloxByte Games - Roblox

Hiring GFX Artist

We’re looking for a GFX Artist who is experienced with making thumbnails, icons, ads, etc which could possibly lead to consistent commissions as a Contributor in our group. We need someone who can do a similar style to the gfx we’ve always used with Ghost Simulator (see group).

We expect professionalism, punctuality and effort.

Payment

We’d pay your rate if hired from our group funds (can be used for Devex).

Contact Us

If you contact me please send your portfolio along with your prices or it’ll be ignored.
Discord: Coven#0001
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CovenRBX

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Heya I can help you on this!

Discord:OFB_5#4996

1 Like

I don’t know if you need a logo designer because of saying etc, so just thinking if you needed a logo designer.

Hello! I am interested in the position, though, my portfolio is currently being re-made, and pricing is negotiable depending on what you order, especially if it’s scene renders-wise.
Sent a friend request via discord.

My discord: zander;;#2567

Hello I’m an expirienced GFX designer. Have been working on design since 2018.
You can see my portfolio there: Purpluxe | Graphic Designer/Render Artist (But it really old). You can always DM me on discord, Twitter or DevForum if u want to see more of my new works!
My Discord: Purple#1495
Twitter: Purpluxe
I’m always open for commissions, so let me know if you are want to hire me!

1 Like

:wave: Hi there, I have contacted you.
My Contact is: mason!#3783
My portfolio is: [OPEN] MvagicaI Graphics | GFX Portfolio
My prices are: 200 for an icon and 300 for a thumbnail.

Excited to speak with you to see if you are interested.

Hey There! I am a GFX artist since 2018, I am available for hire and just DM me at discord
for more informations. Here is my Commission sheet! Here

Twitter: TomYTGFX
Discord: ToM_YT#1234

Added you on discord – Wayloft#8502 –

Hi there! I’m a GFX and digital artist, I’ve been working with editing since 2015.

Portfolio: www.nilvou.myportfolio.com
DeviantArt: www.jozaii.deviantart.com
Socials: www.solo.to/nilvou

For the approach of my recent art direction, I dived into creating a hyper-realistic touch. I understand the art direction you are aiming for and I definitely am qualified to create something based off of your needs. You can see some of this reciprocated throughout my DeviantArt.

In my workflow, I firstly render and rely on drawing to create an experience that looks subversive and futuristic.

My prices change depending on the complexity and what we are specifically asking for, as different types of editing require more time than others.

My starting prices for a logo/thumbnail would be:
10,000 Robux
or
$20 USD
Prices can be negotiated.

If you are interested, I sent you a friend request on Discord. Nilvou#7777
Feel free to contact me on Twitter as well: @Nilvou

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.