[CLOSED] Builder for an upcoming game

Hey everyone! Pixelgrid is looking for a talented 3D Modeler/Builder to help us with our upcoming game

The Game
The game is an open-world social adventure game. Players will be able to explore the map via land or air vehicles, play mini-games, roleplay in a variety of areas, and a lot more. A lot of the core functionality of the game has been programmed already by me, and so we’re ready to move on to the specific features that are going to make it unique from other games in the genre.

The Job
You will need experience both modeling and texturing in Blender! Your job will be to create the world using smooth terrain, then using meshes or parts for buildings, roads, etc. You’ll also need to be able to make a wide variety of furniture for players to put in their houses. Ideally this should all be completed before February 2019, but we’re flexible so don’t worry too much about that.

The Pay
So you can choose if you want to be paid either a set amount per model/asset, or if you’d like a % cut of the game. If you choose a set amount, it will be $5 per model/asset, then $250 for the map. You’ll also be able decide if you want Robux or USD. All Robux is devexable.

Apply
If you’re interested in the job, we’d really like to hear from you! You can contact me either through DMs on the DevForum or DM me on Discord gillern#9091. We want to get started as soon as possible, so contact us as soon as you’re ready!

3 Likes

Is there a position open for a music composer/animator?

I sent you a discord request.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.