[CLOSED] Builder for hire! (I'm looking for work to fill my portfolio.)

About me

Hi! I am a 13-year old builder looking to build for others. I don’t have much work, therefore, I opened this so I could fill up my portfolio. I currently have about 1 month of experience as of today. I usually make cafes, homestores, training centers, and interview centers. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I DON’T MAKE MODELS. Here’s what I have so far:

My work (So far.)

Not sure why that one was blurry? I had my blur effect set to 0.

It’s not much, but it’s the start of my portfolio. (I know there are models, I just made them rq so they look a little messy.)

Availability
I will be taking 3 people at a time. I usually work about 3-6 hours per day. My time zone is PDT.

Notices

1. Please do not tell me to hurry up on something. It will just stress me out and I won’t want to work for you anymore.

2. Please provide some examples! (Like some games that you want your build similar to.)

3. The more details, the better. So please provide tons!

Form of payment
I take group funds and t-shirt funds. I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL

Contact info
[CLOSED]

If you have any questions or concerns, please DM me. IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I am doing this for a friend of mine, who owns a restaurant.

3 Likes

Hey! Could you make me a shop kind of like this?

Except without the text like ‘sinclars’ and stuff.

Mhm! Like I said though I do not make models too much, so it would be nice to have someone help me. Just DM and we can discuss this because this isn’t really my type of building, so it will cost a little.

Ah, okay, I will check in later, thanks.

Okay, that’s fine. Feel free to do so at any time!

Damn dude, only one month in Studio? Your stuff looks dope! For builds and models that quality you should definitely up your prices.

Good luck with any commissions you get!

For only one month you are doing really good, keep it up and you could do well my friend. :smiley:

Thank you so much! That really means a lot. Ever since quarantine started, I’ve been bored then just decided to spend tons of time on Roblox Studio.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

No problem, seeing that you’ve only been using Studio for a month really shocked me! :smile:
Keep it up! :+1:

1 Like