20200226_182302

The Team
@blueeattud - Project Lead
@blackeye61 - Lead Scripter
@xenightspell - Lead Scripter
@Jaudr3y - Lead Builder/Modeler
@Vacant - Lead Builder/Modeler

What is our studio about?

Goliath Entertainment is in a group that is in heavy development for our upcoming game “Goliath.” Goliath’s game style will be similar to games like Grand-Theft-Auto in aspects of combat, heists, robberies, etc.

What will Goliath be featuring?

Goliath will consist of an open map adventure action map video game! Players can choose to be apart of the law enforcement or the rebels who attack Goliath City! Gather money by killing other players, robbing banks, and so much more. Build your Empire in Goliath and run the streets as you wish!

What are we looking for?

Builder/Modeler
As of 3/27/20, we need another builder that’s experienced and familiar and interested in shooting/heist games. To meet our deadlines and establish a better quality game, I’ve decided that allowing another builder on the project would not only run the group smoother but add another brain to our development team.
Goliath will be medium-poly/semi-high when it comes to the map and builds.

Traits/Responsibility:

• At Goliath we don’t tolerate disrespect towards any of our fans or developers, if you’re known to have a toxic history, we will not hire you.
  • Good time management, just like applying to any real-world job you must acknowledge your due dates and make a schedule to work efficiently.
  • We always love a person who can also contribute new ideas along with the task!

Payment

The only payment method we’ll be using is:

• Percentage

Negotiable in DMs.

Contact Us

Please make sure you meet the following requirements if you’re looking to apply for the job

• Minimum age of 13.

• At-least 3 active months of modeling | 6 active months of Roblox studio

Discord: blueeattud#4404
Feel free to message me any questions/comments/concerns about Goliath
If you’re applying for the job, please respond with a message your Roblox name and discord username,
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello,I sent you a request on discord
Tag: Er1k#7026

1 Like

I’m working for Goliath as an animator and I’m enjoying my stay, the development team is very welcoming. By the looks of it Goliath seems very promising!
OwO

1 Like

Hello everyone, thank you all for applying! Unfortunately we only had one position open on our dev team, if we need more developers we will let you guys know!

Close post please. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.