[CLOSED!] Builder & Scripter || Bakery

About Us

Greetings! We are Pastriez (Not the 400k group), a small Bakery group with big aims. We have recently taken over the group in order to revive it to its original state, and are in need of a scripter and builder!

Note: I am asked this a lot. We did not copy the larger group, and I had no part in the original naming of the group.

The Team

@goalmwo - Chief Operating Officer
@killerbobyea123 - Chief Operating Officer
@SimpIyCrim - Chief Finanical Officer
@ Your Username Here! - Scripter
@ Your Username Here! - Builder

Our group: Pastriez® - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced builder and scripter to build us a Bakery, Training Center, and Interview Center for our group. The build will need to be modern themed, and relatively large size. The scripter will need to be able to script a wide variety of items, from the ovens to nametags and much more.

Example of our game's build style

We would like these builds to be completed quite quickly, as we are wanting to get his group back up and running as soon as possible.

Payment

We are able to pay any reasonable amount in Robux. If the payment you put forwards is unreasonable, we will look elsewhere.

Contact Us

We are only looking for an experienced scripter and builder. If you cannot create a cafe similar to the images above, please do not contact us. Thank you!

You may contact me here on DevForum or on Discord. My user and tag is Spork#1400. You must have Discord to apply, so we can contact you with ease.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

2 Likes

I am interested in the scripter role I sent a friend request, my discord is Barty 2016#1019

1 Like

Do you need an ordering system? My discord is xJxck_yy#7636

I friended you.

1 Like

I am interested in being a builder! I sent a friend request, my discord is hadeel.#0668

1 Like

I am interested, I have DMed you, I am aa_xve#4058.

1 Like

Interested in the builder position. Discord: bigpoppa#7546

1 Like

Is this position still open?
(30 chars)

We are no longer looking for builders or scripters, but we still need a GUI designer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.