[CLOSED] Bytiiz GFX Portifolio

Hello! My name is Bytiiz, I’ve been doing GFX for about 1-2 years now and I have improved alot since then, I use Photoshop and Cinema4D to do these GFX and I’m still improving I improve each time after a new commission so please let me know if you want to order!

Icons

![Commission10|50![KnightLegends1|690x448]

Thumbnails

Logos

Mylogo

I’m online everyday, sometimes I may not be online because I am busy irl… but most of the time i’m on my pc just waiting for commission! Now with school I’m mostly available from 4:30PM EST - 10:30 PM EST On weekdays.

My Commission Sheet is here!

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at:
https://twitter.com/Bytiiz
and Discord:
Bytiiz#0001

Thank you for reading and hopefully you will order from me soon! Have a nice day! :smiley:

11 Likes

I definetly recommend bytiiz if he is within your budget and idealistically what you’re looking for but better than his GFX he’s a great guy in general, especially to work with.

4 Likes

I can recommend Spook/Bytiiz his work is a really really high quality, and for the price is a massive bargain. I have purchased a log off of him and the quality has made me willing to purchase more for more projects. Great work!

3 Likes

Highly recommended. Friendly, nice, and fast. Produces high quality too. He is really cheap for his quality and speed. One of the best designers I’ve ever met.

1 Like