[CLOSED] Cart and Smooth Rail System! (only needs built) (R$2,810)

Hello, I’m am making a game involving rail carts, but not just any rail carts. The rail carts for my game follow a trail so there are no glitches and falling off rails and things like that… it works perfectly!

Only one problem, I CAN’T BUILD. I need someone who can create a cart that looks very similar to the one in the link below, as well SMOOTH rails as shown below. And when I say smooth rails I mean the curves left and right need to be smooth and the up and downs need to be smooth as well. I need a model of each (left, right, up down, and straight) so that I can put them together.

The link: [https://giant.gfycat.com/VengefulActiveAiredale.webm]

This isn’t a very big job, but it is so very important that they work and look good in my game, that I am willing to pay very generously for this task. I have 2,810 group funds currently and I think that is a generous amount for this task.

If interested, please contact me on discord: Centvy#7400 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Would you like it to be done directly in roblox or can you do a modeling sofwart

If it is, I send you a request for discord

I can do this, if you still need it. Contact me here on the devforum.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.