[CLOSED!] Cenosity's Portfolio | Terrain Designer

About Me

I’m Cenosity and I am a Terrain Designer here on Roblox. I have been doing smooth terrain designing for over 3 years now, and have a lot of experience all over the platform. I have created this portfolio for you to use as a reference when looking into me for commissioning, or potentially even hiring me onto your development team. If you’d like to know more about me, don’t hesitate to contact me privately!

Contact Information

• Discord: Cenosity#9086
  • Twitter: @CenosityRBLX
  • Roblox: Ceno - Roblox
  • DevForum PM’s

Availability

Weekdays
I am available 15+ hours during a work-week, Monday-Friday. I do have a job outside of Roblox, and will be able to put 10-15 hours outside of that into developing on Roblox. I have been able to manage this schedule, so I am putting these numbers out here knowing what I can, and cannot handle.

Weekends
I am unavailable on weekends, as I typically am working. If I am not scheduled to work on certain weekends, I will make it aware to those of you who I am developing for at the time.

Payments

Please Note:
a. I do not ask for pay based on the hour. I ask for pay, based on the size of the project.
b. I accept payments through Paypal, or Robux. Robux payments must be sent through a group, and I will not be selling shirts to get any sort of payment.

Map Sizing

Any task will be talked about with the individual hiring me onto the team, or commissioning me, to ensure that we agree on a reasonable price for the work needed to be done. I am always more than willing to come down on a price, if I realize it wasn’t as large of a task than initially reviewed to be.

If you have any concerns, please address them to me, before having me start work. It would suck to work 40 hours on a project, and then not get paid for it. I work 40 hours a week at my job, so wasting the time I have outside of work is not a very beneficial thing for me to do.

Examples of My Work

Stapleton County v3

Emergency Response: Liberty County

Other Images

Aside from those images, I am also the Terrain Designer for ER:LC, a front-page roblox game! You can go into the game to check it out, as well as reviewing the examples from above.

4 Likes

Hello! I am interested in you building for my group! Your work is awesome! My discord is zzznights#5882. I would have sent you one, but it’s incorrect.

are there any examples though?