[Closed] Cobweb Studioz

------------------------------------- About Us ------------------------------------

Howdy! We are Cobweb Studioz, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Grave Danger!

What is Grave Danger?

Grave Danger is an upcoming Halloween styled game! In the game you fight waves of killers/enemies throughout the map, to progress to the next wave you need to capture the existing capture points before the timer runs out! Capturing points and killing killers gives you money, you can then go back to the lobby and upgrade your weapons, buy potions and powerups, and much more!

Head Programmer (TAKEN)

We are looking for a professional and skilled programmer to join our team as our lead programmer. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Types of scripts you will work on

• Killer AI
  • An inventory system that saves your items
  • A shop system
  • Weapons Systems

This job will receive the most payment

Main Builder (TAKEN)

We are looking for a professional and skilled builder to join our team as our main builder. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Style

Our game’s art style has some of the main aspects of Low Poly (Neon windows, Simpler Design, etc) while still consisting of higher poly assets. Keep in mind this isn’t low poly please don’t contact me sharing a pet simulator type map.

You will make/work on

• The lobby
  • Interior of a haunted house attraction (for a later update)
  • Maps (more info on that in discord)
  • And possibly some items

All Payments are from INCOME, please do not come to me asking for payments prior release as this applies to me too.

Rough Percentages

Owner: 10-15%
Main Builder: 10-15%
Lead Programmer 10-20%
Head Modeler 10-15%
Item Modeler 10-15%
Concept Artist 8-12%

Obviously this doesn’t add up, but solid percentages will be established once the game is complete.
Keep in mind, we have other developers already on the team

My primary source of contact is Discord. Add me here: ajbeaver25#9706
If you do not fit the job please do not apply.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :ghost:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.