[CLOSED] Create a List of Items (13,328 Robux)

The Job

I am currently looking for someone to compile a list of items(hats/faces). More specifically, I am looking for a list of 100 items per world, there are 4 worlds. I have created a spreadsheet, a team create place, and have found a plugin to assist with this task. There are six rarities (ordered from most common to least common): white, green, blue, orange, red, purple. I need 25 white rarities, 25 green rarities, 20 blue rarities, 15 orange rarities, 10 red rarities and 5 purple rarities. I will need each item to be imported into Roblox Studio and I will need each item listed in the Google spreadsheet.

Sequence

Here is the order of how the task should be performed:

1. Find an item on the catalog
  2. Use plugin to import to Studio, rename item(1-3 words) and put in rarity folder for world
  3. Add the ORIGINAL Roblox name to Google Sheets as well as rarity and item type

Payment

I am paying 33.3175 Robux per item added. This will add up to 13328 Robux in total. This number is calculated from the estimated time needed to complete this task and a rate of USD$14 per hour.

Contact

You can contact me on Twitter @inoobe_ or from the Developer Forums. I will share the spreadsheet and team create game with you through messages. Also, if you have any questions, you can ask me there. You must be at least 13 years of age to apply.

1 Like

Youre asking for people to find hats in the catalog?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Sounds interesting. How do you calculate the rarities?

1 Like

The rarity is based on the appearance/demand for an item in Roblox. For example a Dominus would be a purple because it is highly wanted because it is a Dominus. The Roblox Classic Fedora would maybe be a red or orange because it looks good and it is wanted by many users. The exceptions would be basic hairs/accessories, these should be the white rarity unless it has a cool design.

1 Like

How many hours did you calculate that this would take?

1 Like

3 hours 20 mins. That would be CAD$46.67(USD$34.79) at my province’s minimum wage rate. I am giving USD$46.65 after tax, about USD$14/hour.

1 Like

Why was the price changed from 19k?

1 Like

I accidentally put the before tax amount in the title. 13k is the after tax and it is still USD$14 per hour which is quite good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.