[CLOSED] Looking for head developers

This offer is no longer available. Thank you, applicants!

3 Likes

Hey, i’m interested. Contact me on discord: Skylexion#1457

3 Likes

it says your not accepting friend requests, try to add me.

2 Likes

Refer to above for myself as well.

Discord: ADLHoratioNelson#5748

3 Likes

Greetings. I’m interested in this position, however, I’d like to discuss about certain things. So, to discuss this I’d like to speak on Discord. Since I can’t seem to add you. would you mind adding me?.. DsGamer123#2293

3 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for your patience as I turn on my Discord friend requests. Also, I added the group link into the post.

Thanks!
Founder of Crushed Cafe

2 Likes

@R0BL0XIAN_D3M0 @Skylexion @jacobthedragon4ever @CaptLincoln

Sorry for the mentions. I have turned on Discord friend requests and will be adding each person here that replied with their user and tag. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m interested, please DM on Discord - Adamm#5851.

RoyAlmeida

2 Likes

Sent a request. Please Direct Message me on Discord as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Is payment monthly? Does Top Developers also develop or are just managers of your game? How can we know your game will be successful?

3 Likes

Administrat0r_J#7062 , leave a DM on Discord.

1 Like

Sent a friend request, I’m hi there#6666.

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

Thank you all for your interest in becoming a Head Developer of our community.

I am currently on a long-term vacation and will not be able to respond to you on Discord and Twitter,

I would really appreciate if you could join our Discord server through our group social links and ping our new owner, barttheguard. Once you have pinged him, please DM him the following answers to these questions:

• Why do you want to become a Head Developer?
  • What assets will you create for our group?
  • Please link us to your resume.
  • Please send screenshots of past work.
  • Have you been a Head Developer in a group like this?
  • How do we know we can trust you?

Thank you all so much,
x_Jvcob

Hey there,

Our developers are paid out monthly. If you help us with this group, it will become successful. Also, our top developers are managers of the games and do develop for the game as well.

Thanks!

What makes your cafe stand out? Do you have funding to advertise and gain exposure? What do developers get if the game fails… nothing?

xABK_Army#6958 DM me :happy2: :happy2:

If the game fails and I have not given them their final paycheck, I will buy a ROBLOX gift card and then buy a group gampass, then payout the developer (s).

2 Likes

I’m very interested, DM me on discord @approval#8753 also here is my portfolio

This offer is now closed. Thank you, applicants!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.