[Closed] | Dan_foodz, programing, UIs and building. (Free)

Hello, I am Dan_foodz. I have been a developer for almost 2 years. I mostly do Programing, but I can do all of the following: Programing, Building, 3D Modeling, Images, and Guis.

Here is some Guis I have made over my 2 years on Roblox:
Gui 1
(This is a loading screen)
Gui 2
(This is to show how much ammo a gun has)

(This is a shop on a game I am making)
This is a image I made as a test:

Here is a 3D model I have made (I am not the best at it):

Here are some Things I have built:
Road
(This is a road that I am making for one of my games)

(This is a shop I made for @me0IIi)
Scripting:
I don’t know how to show this off, So I am not going to. Just ask me about any script, and I will tell you if I can make it.

Availability:
I will help when I can, I like to do other things like work on my own games.

Payment:
I do not pay, but I will only work on a few things. You may hire me if you need something done, I do NOT work on full games.

You can message me via devforum messages and Roblox messages, I do not use anything other then roblox.

Thanks for reading! Remember that will help with anything for free!

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested in a small homestore! Ill message you more on the dev forum

1 Like

I’m surprised. Not only is he a good builder, he went above and beyond from what i asked, and made a Intro for my game. I would definitely recommend Dan.

1 Like

Thank you for the rating me. The only thing is I posted this at the wrong time, so I may never get another request from another player, I am going to wait a day, if no one requests, then I am going to Close this one and open a new one.

Hello, It will not let me post a new comment or update the title, but If you want to hire me, message me on devforum or roblox messager.

1 Like